Meet Darktrace representatives where you are. Darktrace participates in tradeshows and conferences around the world, and hosts exclusive Darktrace Cyber Security Seminars for a more personalized experience. Select your region below to find out when and where to find us.
The year of 2018 may very well be the year of ‘smart malware’. As sophisticated threat-actors continue to bolster their toolkits, it is only a matter of time before we see weaponized AI targeting our organizations. Simultaneously, cyber security companies are racing to implement new AI technologies into their cyber defense strategies. We now find ourselves in an AI arms race. Defenders and attackers alike are rushing to stay one step ahead before machines fight machines on the battleground of corporate networks.
Amidst this new threat landscape, cyber defense has become a confusing terrain to navigate. What are the actual risks of AI-based attacks? What would an AI attack look like? And how can effectively implementing AI proactively defend against this new era of threat?
Join Dave Palmer, Director of Technology at Darktrace, for a discussion on how AI will shape the next age of cyber defense.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- How AI will enhance the sophistication of cyber-threats
- Why organizations should prepare for AI-based attacks
- How cyber security companies are responding to advances in AI
- How Darktrace has leveraged AI to spearhead a fundamentally new approach to cyber defense
Darktrace Cyber Security Seminars
Darktrace's exclusive seminars and roundtable events are designed for senior cyber security professionals, who would like to learn about:
- Enterprise Immune System technology and its benefits
- Leveraging machine learning and AI algorithms to detect & respond to cyber-threats
- How to visualize emerging threats and get 100% visibility of the network